I love supporting families postnatally. Being welcomed into a family's journey and guiding them as they navigate the shifting sands of the 'fourth trimester' is truly both a joy and a privilege.
The nature of this work varies from family to family, it's personal and unique because each family's situation is different. Postnatal support might include:
- caring for baby while mum grabs a shower or has a rest
- feeding support
- learning how to understand baby's cues
- bathing and soothing tips
- light housework
- helping mum work out the logistics of leaving the house
- attending appointments with mum and baby
- providing a listening ear and giving reassurance
- phone and email support during our time together
A doula's support is unique postnatally - my visits are different from those of friends/family, you don't have to make an effort when I visit - I am there for you! And when I leave I'd like you to be feeling rested, cared for and more confident.
Postnatal Support 'Silver' Package
This package is 9 hours of support over a maximum of 2 weeks. Visits are a minimum of 3 hours long and will be organised at times to suit you.
*discounts apply to Birth Clients and when multiple blocks of 9 hours are booked, please ask me for details.
Postnatal support 'Gold' Package
Perfect for families with limited avenues of support and those who recognise that they might benefit from additional care at this special time. This package is 30 hours of support spread over 10 visits. Visits will be organised at times to suit you.
*discounts apply to Birth Clients, please ask me for details.