About this event
This evening is a comfortable and relaxed night where we can dive into the topic of feeding your baby. Feel prepared to feed your baby in the early days, discuss your goals and troubleshoot some ways to maximise your chances of meeting your own goals.
Come along if you are wondering:
How will you know if your baby has enough?
Will it hurt?
What if my baby won't latch?
- What if I won't have enough milk?
- Bring your own questions too!
Who is it for?
This event is for women with an interest in pregnancy and birth and newborns. This is focused on the needs of expecting mums. Female support people, friends and doulas are welcome to attend.
Get some insight into what breastfeeding is like
Create a support network for you to tap into with your new baby
- Discuss questions and worries you have around feeding your baby
- Breathe a sigh of relief when others share insights and concerns that feel familiar
- Be familiar with other ways to feed your baby beyond bottle feeding and breastfeeding (“WHAT??” you say, “there’s more?”)
What are the details?
3rd September 2018. 7pm to 9:30pm.
Looking for other dates and location?
Eastern Suburbs and Inner West facilitated by Jennifer Hazi
Just me call on 0409 161262 or email email@example.com
This Circles of Women event brings together pregnant mums with childbirth educators in addition to health professionals and therapists. Each of these events has a topic to start the conversation. Where the conversation ends is anyone’s guess.