About this event
This evening is a comfortable and relaxed night where we can dive into the topic of caring for your baby. The first week with your baby (or babies) is a rollercoaster ride of pure bliss and for most people is a huge learning curve.
Come along if you are wondering
- Will I ever sleep again?
- What is it like in the hospital?
- What kinds of tests am I offered for my baby?
- How will I be ok going home with my baby?
- How can I help my partner help me?
Bring your own questions too!
Who is it for?
This event is for anyone with an interest in pregnancy and birth and newborns. This is focused on the needs of expecting parents. support people, friends and doulas are welcome to attend.
- The first week of your baby is hectic AND you are running on minimal sleep. Not the ideal time to learn new information for the first time.
- Get to know other parents who are also expecting a baby (who are also nervous and excited).
- Breathe a sigh of relief when others share insights and concerns that feel familiar
- Once you have the lay-of-the-land, you can plan for the support you need, when you need it.
What are the details?
19th November 2018. 7pm to 9:30pm.
Looking for other dates and location?
Eastern Suburbs and Inner West facilitated by Jennifer Hazi
Just me call on 0409 161262 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Circles of Women event brings together pregnant mums with childbirth educators in addition to health professionals and therapists. Each of these events has a topic to start the conversation. Where the conversation ends is anyone’s guess.